Miller Plumbing Systems, Inc. during the 25 years in the plumbing business has developed a reputation for quality, dependability and fairness. We strive to provide affordable plumbing services to our customers. Our goal is providing you the best value for your money. This along with our commitment to standing behind our work is what keeps our clients coming back to us year after year.
At Miller plumbing Systems, Inc we make sure all of our plumbers are experts who specialize in installing and maintaining the pipes, drains, fittings, valves and other devices that make up the plumbing system in your home. It is our effort to make sure they work at their best efficiency to not only distribute the water, heat it, and remove the waste from your home but to make sure they work seamlessly so you can enjoy clean water without any worries.
Our plumbers will install, repair, and maintain your plumbing system so they prevent “back-flow” while working in harmony with your plumbing equipment such as a water heater or dishwasher. Using the wrong valve or improper type of tube will ruin even the most start of the art plumbing equipment. When we finish our work our satisfaction is the knowledge that your home has the proper plumbing system with the right plumbing equipment so you can use it without worry.
A good plumbing network will operate so that you can use it without a second thought. All good equipment often goes unnoticed until it needs maintenance, we ensure our systems will work that well so that you will enjoy its performance for a long time. When it has worked well for so long we hope you will call us again when the time for maintenance finally comes. Maintenance is a necessary part of keeping a good plumbing system running smoothly. The Tips page was made to help you keep your system operating at it’s best while avoiding several damaging elements. Properly “winterizing” your home is a good way to avoid one of these dangerous elements. Click over to the tips page to learn a few more.
Miller Plumbing Systems, Inc is located in Vilas, NC but our service area spans around the High Country. We call this area home, a lot of our customers are our neighbors. While servicing the surrounding areas of Boone, Blowing Rock, West Jefferson and the rest of the High country we keep in mind that these customers are our neighbors who have been kind enough to invite us into their homes to help them with their plumbing problem. If you want to see if you are in our service area a list is available on the About Us page. If your town or city isn’t listed we probably still work in that area and feel free to give us a call at (828) 963-4231 to see if your in our service area and schedule a service call or appointment to have your system checked.
Below is a list of some of the services we provide our clients in Ashe, Avery and Watauga Counties of Western North Carolina including Banner Elk, Boone, Blowing Rock, Newland and West Jefferson.
- Complete plumbing installations for residential and commercial new construction.
- Complete remodeling or updating of old plumbing fixtures and faucets.
- Replacement of older high water consumption fixtures and faucets with new low water use products.
- We provide and install high quality A.O. Smith water heaters or we can also install water heaters you have purchased
- Incinerator garbage disposals with full 2 or 4 year in home parts and labor warranties.
- We sell and install Delta, Kohler, Moen and many other major brands of Faucets. We also install faucets you provide.
- We also sell and install toilets, lavatories, bathtubs and shower units. Ask us about our great flushing inexpensive water saving toilets. The price, quality and performance of these toilets are a great value for our customers.
- Replacement of old worn out water lines.
- We provide and install a complete line of water treatment equipment.
- Acid Neutralizers for low pH well waters (Blue green stains on you fixtures. Low pH water is common in the high country and destroys your pipes).
- Iron removers (orange or red stains on plumbing fixtures).
- Whole house sediment cartridge filters. (look in your toilet tank. Is there sediment in the bottom? If so this sediment is bad for all your faucets and plumbing products.
If you are a home owner, property manager, contractor, realtor and need plumbing services give us a call at (828) 963-4231 or email us by clicking here. No job is to big or small from new construction to repairs.